Yith Woocommerce One-Click Checkout Premium
YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout allows your customer to create order by clicking only one link.
Usability teaches that the lesser clicks you need to get a result on a site, the better the user experience will be. Think about all that occurrences in which you have added your personal information different times, just like for payment information: writing again and again all those numbers can be exhausting.
In that, YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout can help you: a simple button and the purchase will be immediately completed.
SPLIT PURCHASE TIMES IN HALF AND MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER AND QUICKER
Each time we make a purchase on a website, this asks for a confirmation of ours about billing info and, sometimes, it even makes us write them again. This means we have to look for our credit card, or our Paypal account, just to complete finally the purchase. A definitely long process, that not only is a waste of time for your customers, but it also increase the chance of a mistake.
This is why YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout is a winning solution for sure: once your customers billing information will be saved during their registration, they will be able to use a simple button to purchase immediately what they desire. Exactly, a simple click and the purchase will be completed, without any other steps or waste of time. A single action to get to the final result: the dream of every customer!
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- Display the One-Click button only after the first purchase of an user
- 2 visualization modes for the one-click payment: a button or a link
- Show One-Click button in the shop page
- Hide the One-Click button in single products or specific categories
- Restrict plugin s features only to certain product categories
- Choose where you want to redirect users after completing the order:
- Thank You page
- product page
- payment page
- another page of the site
- Include the payment in the one-click action if you use YITH WooCommerce Stripe
- Let users add multiple shipping address