WP Rentals – Booking Accommodation WordPress Theme
WP Rentals is a unique WordPress booking theme which saves you time and money when creating your rentals platform. Either you use the theme as a single owner, or you allow users to register and publish listings (properties or objects) for daily or hourly rent, Rentals has you covered.
With over 150 theme options and 20 price options, this theme offers all you need to create a successful rental business and earn money from it. Synchronize your availability calendar easily with other platforms such as Airbnb, HomeAway, etc.
Our theme is up to date with SCA Regulations for Europe Stripe Payments. We also allow customers to enable WooCommerce and their merchants to process payments for bookings through WooCommerce. Instant Booking deposits paid through WooCommerce DO NOT require user Login.
WpRentals can be translated to any language and can be used as a multi-language website with 3rd party Plugins such as Weglot or WPML.
In WpRentals you can choose different price settings for a listing and you can control which of the available fields to show in the listing submit form:
- A default price per night (or per hour),
- A different price per night for bookings over 7 days (or custom price per hour for over 7h booking),
- A different price per night for bookings over 30 days (or a different price per hour for over 30h),
- A different price per night (or hour) for weekend days,
- Minimum booking days (or hours),
- Price for extra guests,
- Cleaning and/or city fee (with the option to calculate these by night, by guest or by guest and night),
- Security deposit,
- Taxes value,
- Early-bird discount in % for bookings made in advance, and more.
The theme supports custom price per night for a specific period including:
- Custom price per night for 7d+ or 30d+ bookings,
- Custom price for weekend nights,
- A minimum number of nights to book for a specific period
- Custom price for extra guests,
- Custom turnover days for a specific period.
- For booking options, the owner can enable (or disable) the option to calculate the booking fee by the number of guests and price per guest.
- There is also the possibility to set changeover days (check-in OR check-in and check-out changeover days).
All these can be easily tested using the demo account below.
WP Rentals also supports hourly booking OR daily booking. Check this demo for hourly booking https://skirent.wprentals.org/ and this new demo for mixt booking: hourly or daily https://office.wprentals.org
Demo User Access Information
Username = user
Password = 1234
For each listing, the owner can add his extra booking elements and set for each a price by night, by guest, as a single fee or by night and guest. This is managed from the front end submit form Price details.
You can sync your calendar availability/bookings via Icalendar feed from another platform that supports iCal and export your listing iCal feed to other websites compatible with this system. You can set to import as many Ical feeds as you wish.
Admin receives payments via Paypal, Stripe, or Wire Transfer (offline payments) for publishing new listings and/or a service fee for each confirmed booking. OR enable and use WOO COMMERCE merchants to process payments to admin in 150+ merchants
There is also support for Instant Check-out with WooCommerce. Demo: https://demo1.wprentals.org/properties/condo-in-liberty-state-park/