WP Dark Mode Ultimate
Dark Mode. Go all in on lights out.
Use WP Dark Mode plugin to create a stunning dark version for your WordPress website. WP Dark Mode works automatically without going into any complicated settings.
Just activate the plugin and your users will experience a dark mode version of your website as per their preferred operating system preference.
Works across all operating systems including Android, iOS, macOS. No settings are needed. The plugin intelligently detects device preferences and dynamically delivers a handcrafted, expert-designed dark mode experience for your readers.
Just activate dark mode on your device, and browse the website to experience a magically transformed dark mode of your website.
WP Dark Mode supports all major operating systems including iOS, Android, macOS, or Windows 10.
WP DARK MODE FEATURES
- Floating Switch Button You can display a dark mode floating switch button in the footer of the website.
- Default Mode Make dark mode as the default mode of the website. Users will see the dark mode first.
- Dark mode Elementor Widget You can place the Dark Mode switch button into any page/post by using the (Dark Mode Switch) Elementor widget.
- Dark mode Gutenberg Widget You can place the switch button into any page/post by using the (Dark Mode Switch) Gutenberg block.
- Auto Match OS Theme Automatically shows Darkmode if the OS preferred theme is dark
- Available in Backend You can enable the dark mode in the back end admin page.
- Presets Color Schema 2 exclusive presets color schema available to quickly change the dark mode color from the predefined presets.
- Dark Mode Switch Dark mode switch button to toggle the dark mode.
- Remember Dark Mode The dark mode remains saved once you activated the dark mode.
- Themes Compatible The plugin is compatible with most of the themes without any issues.
- Revolution Slider Compatible This plugin compatible with revolution slider.
WP DARK MODE PRO FEATURES
- All Free Features
- Time-Based Dark Mode Your website will turn into dark mode based on the local time of the user
- Specific Category Apply dark mode only for specific category posts.
- Multiple Dark Mode Switch Style You can display multiple dark mode switch button styles for the users to turn on-off the dark mode.
- Shortcode Supported You can use [wp_dark_mode_switch]shortcode to display the dark mode switch button on any page/post
- Above Post/Page Content You can display the dark mode switch button before any page/post.
- Dark mode Switch Widget You can place the dark mode switch button using the WP Dark Mode Widget.
- Presets Color Schema 5 exclusive presets color schema available to quickly change the dark mode color from the predefined presets.
- Excludes Elements You can exclude specific elements being affected by the dark mode by using the CSS selectors.
- Include Elements Only the elements within the selectors applied by dark mode.
- Excluded Pages You can exclude specific pages from dark mode.
- Custom Switch Text You can change the light/dark text of the switch.
WP DARK MODE ULTIMATE FEATURES
- All Pro Features
- Custom Colors You can customize the dark mode background. text and links color as you want/
- Presets Color Schema 11 exclusive presets color schema available to quickly change the dark mode color from the predefined presets.
- Dark Mode Based Image Supports You can replace light mode images with the different images you want in the dark mode.
- Custom CSS You can use custom CSS only for dark mode.
- Custom Switch Icon You can customize the dark mode switch icon in the light/ dark mode.
- Dark mode Switch in Menu You can display the dark mode switch as a menu item in any menu on your website.