Capture Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that.
With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store s needs
- Integration with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Supports manual renewal payments through any WooCommerce payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Supports automatic rebilling on failed subscription payments, so you never lose revenue
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Built-in renewal notifications and automatic emails let you and your customers know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
- Detailed reports allow you to keep track of recurring revenue, number of active subscribers, and more…