Paid Memberships Pro Developer s Toolkit
Collection of tools for sandbox and development sites running Paid Memberships Pro.
- Upload the pmpro-toolkit directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Settings > PMPro Toolkit to adjust settings.
- Navigate to Tools > PMPro Toolkit Scripts to run database scripts.
- Redirect all PMPro Emails to a single admin address.
- Disable scheduled scripts that run daily via WP CRON.
- Enable debugging for PayPal IPNs, Authorize.net Silent Posts, Stripe Webhook, etc.
- View As: Allow admins to view any page as if they had any membership level(s) for a brief period of time.
- Delete all member data.
- Delete all level and discount code data.
- Scrub member emails and transaction ids.
- Delete non-admin users.
- Delete all PMPro options.
- Bulk Change members from Level ID: 1 to Level ID: 2.
- Bulk Cancel all members with level ID: X.
- Bulk update pages that require level ID: 1 to also require level ID: 2.