This addon integrates Newsletter with Contact Form 7, one of the leading free contact form plugins for WordPress.
Contact Form 7 allows the creation of forms with simple but powerful shortcodes to collect any kind of data (text, preferences, …). Forms can be easily published on standard WordPress pages or posts, without any effort.
Installing this Contact Form 7 Extensions for Newsletter, you can easily offer a newsletter subscription option to any forms and get the double action to be contacted and to start a subscription process.
Create your contact form page
You can follow the Contact Form 7 documentation and examples, but shortly:
- on Contact Form 7 panels create a new form with all required fields (see picture below)
- Add a special contact form field
[checkbox newsletter "Subscribe to my newsletter"](this is the only required change on the contact form to integrate with Newsletter – see below how to configure the subscription process)
- Copy the shortcode which reference your contact form
- Create a contact page in your blog and add the Contact Form 7 shortcode
- Configure Newsletter to intercept the form (see next chapters).