File Manager Plugin For WordPress
Easy to use WordPress File Manager plugin, which enables the users to view, edit and create files in the WordPress folder and its sub-folders. It has simple and elegant interface and can be easily used even by beginners. It has Windows-styled GUI, context menu (right click menu) shortcuts and image editing capabilities.
- Ban Access to Specified Users.
- Enable/Disable File Manager.
- Auto Folder Creation For All Users.
- Icons for major file types, and thumbnails for images.
- Supports Image editing (crop, rotate, resize).
- Admin can set access permissions (Read/Write) for different users.
- Admin can set folder permissions for different users.
- Drag and Drop Support.
- Cut/Copy/Paste Support.
- Upload Files / Create Files.
- Create Archives (Zip, Tar, BZip, GZip).
- Text File Editing.
- Icons / List Views.
- Right-Click Menus.
Admin can show the file manager in the front-end of the website using a short-code (more details in the documentation), only visible to the users who have permission for it.
*This Plugin is based on an Open-Source File-Manager elfinder integrated with WordPress and additional Features listed above.